By Joel D. Irish,G. Richard Scott
- Represents the main accomplished insurance of all sub-disciplines of dental anthropology to be had today
- Features person chapters written by means of specialists of their particular sector of dental research
- Includes authors who additionally current effects from their learn via case reports or voiced reviews approximately their work
- Offers huge insurance of themes on the subject of dental evolution, morphometric edition, and pathology
Read or Download A Companion to Dental Anthropology (Wiley Blackwell Companions to Anthropology) PDF
Similar anthropology books
The research of oral traditions and verbal arts leads into a space of human tradition to which anthropologists are more and more turning their consciousness. Oral Traditions and the Verbal Arts presents updated assistance on how you can procedure the research of oral shape and their performances, treating either the practicalities of fieldwork and the equipment wherein oral texts and performances might be saw, gathered or analysed.
Types of plural marriage, or polygamy, are practiced inside of many of the world's cultures and religions. the fantastic version, versatility and suppleness of polygamy underscore that it isn't simply an unique non-Western perform, but additionally exists in glossy Western societies. Polygamy: A Cross-cultural research offers an exam and research of old and modern polygamy.
Urbanization is one of the most vital procedure happening in African international locations. This e-book offers a lucid and informative examine of the importance of urbanization for social swap in sub-Saharan Africa, which has very important implications for all constructing areas. initially released in 1974.
Written in particular for classes that hide organic anthropology and archaeology, this fantastically illustrated new textual content bargains the main balanced and up to date creation to our human prior. Devoting equivalent time to organic anthropology and prehistory, this article exposes scholars to the numerous facets of significant debatable matters, related to scholars within the clinical concept technique through letting them draw their very own conclusions.
- An Anthropologist in Japan: Glimpses of Life in the Field (The ASA Research Methods)
- The Terror of the Coast: Land Alienation and Colonial War on Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands, 1849–1863
- Business Anthropology
- Marxist Analyses and Social Anthropology
- Das Management der Kunden: Studien zur Soziologie des Shopping (Konsumsoziologie und Massenkultur) (German Edition)
- Developing Cultures: Essays on Cultural Change
Additional resources for A Companion to Dental Anthropology (Wiley Blackwell Companions to Anthropology)