By Solomon W. Golomb,Robert E. Peile,Robert A. Scholtz
Read or Download Basic Concepts in Information Theory and Coding: The Adventures of Secret Agent 00111 (Applications of Communications Theory) PDF
Similar computer information theory books
The imaginative and prescient of ubiquitous computing and ambient intelligence describes an international of expertise that is current anyplace, each time within the type of clever, brilliant units that speak with one another and supply customized prone. although, open interconnected structures are even more at risk of assaults and unauthorized facts entry.
Is wisdom an monetary reliable? that are the features of the associations regulating the creation and diffusion of data? Cumulation of information is a key determinant of financial development, yet just recently wisdom has moved to the middle of monetary research. fresh literature additionally offers profound insights into occasions like clinical development, creative and craft improvement which were hardly addressed as socio-economic associations, being the area of sociologists and historians instead of economists.
An advent to utilized optimum regulate
This easy-to-read advisor offers a concise creation to the engineering history of contemporary communique platforms, from cell phones to facts compression and garage. heritage arithmetic and particular engineering suggestions are saved to a minimal in order that just a easy wisdom of high-school arithmetic is required to appreciate the cloth lined.
- A Survey of Data Leakage Detection and Prevention Solutions (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Video Coding with Superimposed Motion-Compensated Signals: Applications to H.264 and Beyond (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Principles of Quantum Artificial Intelligence
- Mutation Testing for the New Century (Advances in Database Systems)
- Open Source Approaches in Spatial Data Handling (Advances in Geographic Information Science)
- Quantum Information, Computation and Cryptography: An Introductory Survey of Theory, Technology and Experiments (Lecture Notes in Physics)
Additional info for Basic Concepts in Information Theory and Coding: The Adventures of Secret Agent 00111 (Applications of Communications Theory)