By Tony Glover,Scott Dirks,Ward Gaines
Read Online or Download Blues with a Feeling: The Little Walter Story PDF
Similar music books
Concentration: Irish conventional song is an advent to the instrumental and vocal traditions of the Republic of eire and northern eire, in addition to Irish track within the context of the Irish diaspora.
This variation is constituted of 86 various technical routines composed by way of Liszt in the course of 1868 to 1880. Liszt meant those hugely hard routines to construct higher functionality talents in virtuoso pianists. the total sequence comprises twelve volumes, each facing a distinct pianistic challenge.
Expertly prepared piano solo from our Kalmus Edition.
A Choral Worship Cantata in TTBB voicing, composed through Luigi Cherubini.
- Arias from Church Cantatas, Volume III (6 Sacred): For Contralto, Obbligato Instruments and Piano or Organ with German Text (Vocal Score): 3 (Kalmus Edition) (German Edition)
- Black Resonance: Iconic Women Singers and African American Literature (The American Literatures Initiative)
- The Very Best of Electric Light Orchestra - All Over the World Songbook
- Recollections of Gustav Mahler
- Word-by-Word Translations of Songs and Arias, Part II: Italian: A Companion to the Singer's Repertoire
- Complete Works, Volume I: For Piano: 1 (Kalmus Edition)
Additional resources for Blues with a Feeling: The Little Walter Story