By Karl Skorecki,Glenn M. Chertow,Philip A. Marsden,Maarten W. Taal,Alan S. L. Yu,Valerie Luyckx
Overcome the hardest scientific demanding situations in nephrology with Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney -- the most famous nephrology source within the world. a various crew of greater than 2 hundred foreign participants brings you the newest wisdom and top practices on each entrance in nephrology world wide. From simple technology and pathophysiology to scientific most sensible practices, Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney is your go-to source for any degree of your career.
- Review of the elemental science that underpins scientific nephrology, finished choice of an important bibliographical resources in nephrology, and Board Review-style questions assist you arrange for certification or recertification.
- Coverage of kidney future health and disease from pre-conception via fetal and toddler health and wellbeing, adolescence, maturity, and into previous age. accelerated sections and bankruptcy on international viewpoint and moral considerations.
- Uniform terminology and nomenclature according to rising consensus in international kidney community.
- More than seven-hundred full-color fine quality photographs in addition to rigorously selected figures, algorithms, and tables to demonstrate crucial recommendations, nuances of medical presentation and procedure, and choice making supply a visible grab and higher figuring out of severe information.
- Internationally varied, relied on information and perspectives from a workforce of well-respected worldwide individuals . an article staff headed by means of Dr. Skorecki and handpicked through Dr. Brenner guarantees the continuing adherence to earlier criteria of excellence. All chapters were broadly up-to-date or fullyyt rewritten by means of professionals of their respective fields.
- The latest scientific information together with contemporary medical trials, genetic reasons of kidney affliction, cardiovascular and renal danger prediction in power kidney disorder, new paradigms in fluid and electrolyte administration, and pediatric kidney sickness, maintain you present with the quick improvement of care and study worldwide.
Read Online or Download Brenner and Rector's The Kidney E-Book PDF
Similar internal medicine_1 books
Utilizing a case-based procedure, Colorectal surgical procedure: medical Care and administration provides practical, scientific and professional counsel to demonstrate the easiest care and scientific administration of sufferers requiring colorectal surgical procedure for colorectal sickness. Real-life situations illustrate the total syllabus of GI/colorectal surgical procedure, being particularly chosen to spotlight topical or debatable facets of colorectal care.
O livro mantém o seu caráter prático no manejo das doenças cardiovasculares, sendo seu crucial objetivo o tratamento. Esta tão especial didática contribui para o fácil acesso aos temas abordados por parte de seus leitores: estudante de medicina, médicos e, em especial, os residentes.
This functional consultant provides the main updated info at the software of non-pharmacological and actual healing measures, both used independently or together with pharmacotherapy, for the administration of osteoporosis. Pharmacotherapy continues to be the first remedy for osteoporosis, yet to enhance the biomechanical competence of bone and increase caliber of existence, there has to be extra finished administration procedure related to non-pharmacological equipment.
You can find that testosterone might enhance many universal matters and reduce morbidity and mortality besides lowering the variety of years residing with persistent affliction
- Obesity: A Practical Guide
- Haematology Case Studies with Blood Cell Morphology and Pathophysiology
- Akathisia and Restless Legs
- Multidisciplinary Management of Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Learning While Caring: Reflections on a Half-Century of Cancer Practice, Research, Education, and Ethics
- Anesthesia Management for Electroconvulsive Therapy: Practical Techniques and Physiological Background
Extra info for Brenner and Rector's The Kidney E-Book