By Poitou Christian
Read or Download Ça "crack" à Stalingrad !: L'histoire d'un groupe de pères contre la drogue (ESSAI ET DOC) (French Edition) PDF
Best violence in society books
Among Stalin's loss of life in 1953 and 1960, the govt of the Soviet Union published millions of prisoners from the Gulag as a part of a wide-ranging attempt to opposite the worst excesses and abuses of the former twenty years and revive the spirit of the revolution. This exodus incorporated not just sufferers of prior purges but additionally these sentenced for legal offenses.
Within the Americas, debates round problems with citizen's public safety--from debates that erupt after hugely publicized occasions, reminiscent of the shootings of Jordan Davis and Trayvon Martin, to those who repeatedly dominate the airwaves in Latin America--are ruled via participants of the center and upper-middle sessions.
In keeping with media studies, Latin the US is without doubt one of the so much violent areas within the world—a contrast it held during the 20th century. The authors of Violence and Crime in Latin the US contend that perceptions and representations of violence and crime without delay effect such behaviors, growing profound results for the political and social cloth of Latin American international locations.
A clean and interesting background of crime and violence in England in the course of the workplace of the coroner In his interesting debut, Matthew Lockwood explores the background of crime, murder, and suicide in England over 4 centuries in the course of the workplace of the coroner. whereas the workplace was once demonstrated to enquire violent or suspicious deaths, Lockwood asserts that the calls for of competing events progressively formed its structures and remodeled England right into a sleek kingdom just before is usually said.
- Transition and Justice: Negotiating the Terms of New Beginnings in Africa (Development and Change Special Issues)
- Facing the Khmer Rouge: A Cambodian Journey (Genocide, Political Violence, Human Rights)
- Hard Lives, Mean Streets (Northeastern Series on Gender, Crime, and Law)
- Issues in Peace and Conflict Studies: Selections From CQ Researcher
- The Cruel Radiance: Photography and Political Violence
- Culture, Religion and Conflict in Muslim Southeast Asia: Negotiating Tense Pluralisms (Routledge Contemporary Southeast Asia Series)
Additional resources for Ça "crack" à Stalingrad !: L'histoire d'un groupe de pères contre la drogue (ESSAI ET DOC) (French Edition)