By Tong Zhang,C.C. Jay Kuo
Content-Based Audio type and Retrieval for Audiovisual Data Parsing should be in particular valuable to researchers and graduate point scholars designing and constructing totally practical audiovisual structures for audio/video content material parsing of multimedia streams.
Read or Download Content-Based Audio Classification and Retrieval for Audiovisual Data Parsing (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) PDF
Best computer information theory books
The imaginative and prescient of ubiquitous computing and ambient intelligence describes an international of know-how that's current at any place, each time within the kind of shrewdpermanent, good units that converse with one another and supply customized prone. despite the fact that, open interconnected structures are even more susceptible to assaults and unauthorized facts entry.
Is wisdom an fiscal strong? that are the features of the associations regulating the creation and diffusion of information? Cumulation of data is a key determinant of monetary progress, yet only in the near past wisdom has moved to the middle of monetary research. fresh literature additionally provides profound insights into occasions like medical development, creative and craft improvement which were hardly ever addressed as socio-economic associations, being the area of sociologists and historians instead of economists.
An creation to utilized optimum regulate
This easy-to-read advisor presents a concise creation to the engineering history of contemporary verbal exchange platforms, from cellphones to information compression and garage. historical past arithmetic and particular engineering ideas are saved to a minimal in order that just a uncomplicated wisdom of high-school arithmetic is required to appreciate the fabric lined.
- Advanced Video Coding Systems
- Predictive Modular Neural Networks: Applications to Time Series (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Foundations and Practice of Security: 9th International Symposium, FPS 2016, Québec City, QC, Canada, October 24-25, 2016, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Databases and Information Systems II: Fifth International Baltic Conference, Baltic DB&IS’2002 Tallinn, Estonia, June 3–6, 2002 Selected Papers
- Perspectives on Information (Routledge Studies in Library and Information Science)
- Distributed Source Coding: Theory and Practice
Additional info for Content-Based Audio Classification and Retrieval for Audiovisual Data Parsing (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)