By Hong Zhen Zhu,Shiyan Lou
- Rich statistical data
- Sound theoretical foundation
- Provides a complete and comparative learn of nationwide facts assets and prime scholars
Read or Download Development and Reform of Higher Education in China (Chandos Asian Studies Series) PDF
Similar international business & finance books
This booklet goals at contributing to handle a few of the problem that constructing international locations, specially the least-developing international locations, face within the layout of exchange in provider regulations and to supply governments with instruments to raised comprise providers of their export ideas, together with negotiations and cooperation with buying and selling companions, and unilateral reforms.
A different, foreign method of optimum actual property financing estate Finance is an authoritative advisor to either the monetary and felony matters surrounding actual property financing. designated in its unique concentrate on the subject, this e-book builds from an excellent theoretical origin to supply functional instruments and real-world options.
Best-managed crises can deliver optimistic reputation and improve an organization's price; worst-managed crises can snuff its viability. quite a few books were written at the subject, yet many lack rigor: prescriptions are untested and quickly fixes are according to raising the readers' fears. The overseas guide of Organizational difficulty administration displays the newest knowing of this box from well-known students and practitioners around the world.
A idea of foreign exchange below Uncertainty analyzes overseas alternate in items and securities within the presence of uncertainty utilizing an built-in basic equilibrium framework that acknowledges the dependence of markets for items on monetary markets and vice versa. The usefulness of this technique is confirmed via functions to questions equivalent to the results of foreign alternate on source allocation, tariff coverage, and intervention in monetary capital markets.
- International Entrepreneurship: Theoretical Foundations and Practices; Second Edition
- The Origins of Business, Money, and Markets (Columbia Business School Publishing)
- Accelerating Company Growth: A Practical Guide for CEOs
- National Politics in a Global Economy: The Domestic Sources of U.S. Trade Policy (Essential Texts in American Government series)
- Catalyst for Change:Chinese Business in Asia: 8 (Asia-Pacific Business Series)
Additional info for Development and Reform of Higher Education in China (Chandos Asian Studies Series)