By Robert E Stevens,David L Loudon,Gus Gordon,Thurmon Williams
- the maquila industry--what it truly is and the way NAFTA impacts it
- information regarding taxes, exertions legislation, and accounting ameliorations among Mexico and the United States
- uncomplicated issues in starting a Mexican operation
- import/export requirements
- foreign currency echange exposure
- usa tax legislation acceptable to electorate residing abroad
. . . and comprises 5 appendixes that provide you with:
- touch information--addresses, mobile numbers, internet sites--of important executive enterprises and journals/periodicals in Mexico and Mexican consulates within the United States
- Spanish-English and English-Spanish company glossaries
- examples of Mexican monetary statements
- minimal day-by-day salary charges for varied occupations
Doing company in Mexico: a realistic consultant is a needs to for someone with an curiosity in enterprise operations in that nation. while you're this type of individual, this is often the only crucial quantity you can't have the funds for to overlook! stopover at the author's website at http://www.gusgordon.com
Read or Download Doing Business in Mexico: A Practical Guide PDF
Similar international business & finance books
This publication goals at contributing to handle many of the problem that constructing nations, specifically the least-developing international locations, face within the layout of alternate in carrier rules and to supply governments with instruments to higher comprise prone of their export concepts, together with negotiations and cooperation with buying and selling companions, and unilateral reforms.
A special, foreign method of optimum actual property financing estate Finance is an authoritative advisor to either the monetary and criminal concerns surrounding actual property financing. detailed in its particular concentrate on the subject, this publication builds from a high-quality theoretical origin to supply sensible instruments and real-world ideas.
Best-managed crises can carry optimistic attractiveness and increase an organization's worth; worst-managed crises can snuff its viability. a number of books were written at the subject, yet many lack rigor: prescriptions are untested and fast fixes are according to raising the readers' fears. The overseas guide of Organizational predicament administration displays the newest knowing of this box from well-liked students and practitioners world wide.
A idea of foreign alternate below Uncertainty analyzes overseas exchange in items and securities within the presence of uncertainty utilizing an built-in basic equilibrium framework that acknowledges the dependence of markets for items on monetary markets and vice versa. The usefulness of this process is tested through purposes to questions reminiscent of the consequences of foreign alternate on source allocation, tariff coverage, and intervention in monetary capital markets.
- The Seven Keys to Communicating in Brazil: An Intercultural Approach
- Perspectives on International Marketing - Re-issued (RLE International Business) (Routledge Library Editions: International Business)
- Energy Security in Asia (Routledge Security in Asia Pacific Series)
- Die Liberalisierung des Agrarhandels und seine Auswirkungen auf die EU (German Edition)
- Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions: Theory and Empirical Evidence
- Asian Businesses in a Turbulent Environment: Uncertainty and Coping Strategies (AIB Southeast Asia)
Additional resources for Doing Business in Mexico: A Practical Guide