By Victor R. Preedy
Handbook of hashish and similar Pathologies: Biology, Pharmacology, prognosis, and Treatment is the 1st e-book to take an interdisciplinary method of the knowledge of hashish use and misuse. fresh all over the world tendencies towards decriminalizing marijuana for clinical use have elevated felony use of the drug and leisure use is still excessive, making hashish probably the most wide-spread medications.
Cannabis has quite a lot of opposed neurological results, and use and abuse can result in actual, social, and psychopathological matters which are multifarious and intricate. powerful realizing and remedy calls for wisdom of the drug’s results from throughout medical disciplines.
This publication presents an outline of the organic and pharmacological parts of the hashish plant, outlines its neurological, social, and psychopathological results, assists within the analysis and screening to be used and dependency, and aids researchers in constructing potent remedies for cannabis-related concerns and disorders.
Fully illustrated, with contributions from the world over well-known specialists, it's the go-to source for neuroscientists, pharmacologists, pathologists, public-health employees, and the other researcher who wishes an in-depth and cross-disciplinary knowing of hashish and its effects.
- Comprehensive chapters contain an summary, key proof, mini dictionary of phrases, and precis points
- Presents illustrations with no less than six figures, tables, and diagrams in line with chapter
- Provides a one-stop-shopping synopsis of every thing to do with hashish and its similar pathology, from chemical substances and cells, participants and groups, and analysis and treatment
- Offers an built-in and expert synopsis of the advanced concerns surrounding hashish as a substance, its use, and its misuse
Read Online or Download Handbook of Cannabis and Related Pathologies: Biology, Pharmacology, Diagnosis, and Treatment PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
There's a serious, bidirectional courting among sleep and cognition, but the literature during this quarter is scattered, and it really is unusually tricky to discover a complete evaluate of the fundamental rules, newest discoveries, and notable demanding situations. This factor of development in mind study is divided over 2 volumes, bringing jointly state-of-the-art learn at the subject within the easy, scientific and technologies.
A neurobiological clarification of self-awareness and the states of brain of critically traumatized humans. Cultivation of emotional knowledge is hard, even for these folks no longer stricken by way of severe psychological sickness. This ebook discusses the neurobiology at the back of emotional states and offers workouts for constructing self know-how.
Very important analyzing for present and destiny addictions remedy cliniciansthis booklet synthesizes and integrates the increasing physique of data approximately mixed trauma/addiction therapy to in particular handle the wishes of clinicians in habit remedy environmentsHere, in one resource, is a necessary evaluation of trauma therapy for individuals in dependancy remedy settings.
Chorea: motives and administration presents a entire and well timed replace for the big variety of neurological stipulations, either inherited and purchased, which lead to this universal hyperkinetic circulate sickness. This publication describes intimately the newest scientific and etiological information about chorea.
- Klinische Psychologie bei Querschnittlähmung: Psychologische und psychotherapeutische Interventionen bei psychischen, somatischen und psychosozialen Folgen (German Edition)
- Neuropsychology and the Hispanic Patient: A Clinical Handbook
- Cerebral Asymmetries in Sensory and Perceptual Processing (Advances in Psychology)
- Emotional Transformation Therapy: An Interactive Ecological Psychotherapy
Additional info for Handbook of Cannabis and Related Pathologies: Biology, Pharmacology, Diagnosis, and Treatment