By Glen P. Aylward
Read or Download Infant and Early Childhood Neuropsychology (Clinical Child Psychology Library) PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
There's a serious, bidirectional courting among sleep and cognition, but the literature during this quarter is scattered, and it's unusually tricky to discover a complete evaluation of the elemental ideas, most recent discoveries, and notable demanding situations. This factor of development in mind examine is divided over 2 volumes, bringing jointly state-of-the-art study at the subject within the easy, medical and technologies.
A neurobiological clarification of self-awareness and the states of brain of critically traumatized humans. Cultivation of emotional information is tough, even for these folks now not stricken through critical psychological disease. This ebook discusses the neurobiology at the back of emotional states and provides workouts for constructing self understanding.
Vital studying for present and destiny addictions therapy cliniciansthis ebook synthesizes and integrates the increasing physique of data approximately mixed trauma/addiction remedy to in particular deal with the wishes of clinicians in dependancy therapy environmentsHere, in one resource, is a necessary review of trauma remedy for individuals in dependancy remedy settings.
Chorea: motives and administration offers a entire and well timed replace for the wide range of neurological stipulations, either inherited and purchased, which bring about this universal hyperkinetic circulation sickness. This booklet describes intimately the newest medical and etiological information about chorea.
- Elucidating the Neural Basis of the Self: A Special Issue of Neurocase (Special Issues of Neurocase)
- Against Empathy: The Case for Rational Compassion
- Visual Information Processing (Perspectives on Fundamental Processes in Intellectual Functioning)
- Combat-Related Traumatic Brain Injury and PTSD: A Resource and Recovery Guide (Military Life)
- The Mindfulness and Acceptance Workbook for Social Anxiety and Shyness: Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to Free Yourself from Fear and Reclaim Your Life (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
- Time, Will, and Mental Process (Cognition and Language: A Series in Psycholinguistics)
Extra resources for Infant and Early Childhood Neuropsychology (Clinical Child Psychology Library)