By Mitch Weiss,Perri Gaffney
The booklet teaches destiny track managers and artists the best way to collect consumers, negotiate contracts, advance snapshot, administer taxes and funds, and take care of promoters, media, lawyers, and unions. a unique bankruptcy addresses artists, advising them on what to appear for in a supervisor, the best way to signal reasonable administration contracts, and the way to prevent profession manipulation. choked with guidance, pattern contracts, and sure-fire occupation assistance from icons, this booklet is a qualified springboard for track managers, recording artists, singers, and rock bands alike.
Read or Download Managing Artists in Pop Music: What Every Artist and Manager Must Know to Succeed PDF
Best music books
Concentration: Irish conventional song is an creation to the instrumental and vocal traditions of the Republic of eire and northerly eire, in addition to Irish track within the context of the Irish diaspora.
This version is constituted of 86 varied technical routines composed by means of Liszt in the course of 1868 to 1880. Liszt meant those hugely demanding routines to construct larger functionality abilities in virtuoso pianists. the total sequence includes twelve volumes, each facing a distinct pianistic challenge.
Expertly prepared piano solo from our Kalmus Edition.
A Choral Worship Cantata in TTBB voicing, composed by means of Luigi Cherubini.
- Suzuki Recorder School - Volume 2: Piano Accompaniment for Soprano Recorder Part
- Folk Songs for Solo Singers, Volume 1 (High Voice): 11 Folk Songs Arranged for Solo Voice and Piano... For Recitals, Concerts, and Contests
- Fingerpicking Wedding Songbook: 15 Songs Arranged for Solo Guitar in Standard Notation and Tab
- The Pianist's Craft: Mastering the Works of Great Composers
- The Little Black Songbook: Led Zeppelin: 1
Additional resources for Managing Artists in Pop Music: What Every Artist and Manager Must Know to Succeed