By J. Reed,K. Byard,H. Fine
Read Online or Download Neuropsychological Rehabilitation of Childhood Brain Injury: A Practical Guide PDF
Best neuropsychology books
There's a severe, bidirectional dating among sleep and cognition, but the literature during this region is scattered, and it truly is unusually tough to discover a finished assessment of the fundamental ideas, most modern discoveries, and awesome demanding situations. This factor of development in mind examine is divided over 2 volumes, bringing jointly state-of-the-art learn at the subject within the uncomplicated, scientific and technologies.
A neurobiological rationalization of self-awareness and the states of brain of significantly traumatized humans. Cultivation of emotional know-how is hard, even for these folks now not troubled by way of severe psychological disorder. This e-book discusses the neurobiology at the back of emotional states and offers routines for constructing self understanding.
Vital analyzing for present and destiny addictions remedy cliniciansthis ebook synthesizes and integrates the increasing physique of information approximately mixed trauma/addiction remedy to particularly deal with the desires of clinicians in dependancy therapy environmentsHere, in one resource, is a necessary review of trauma remedy for individuals in dependancy therapy settings.
Chorea: explanations and administration presents a accomplished and well timed replace for the wide range of neurological stipulations, either inherited and purchased, which bring about this universal hyperkinetic stream sickness. This e-book describes intimately the most recent medical and etiological information about chorea.
- PTSD and the Politics of Trauma in Israel: A Nation on the Couch
- Handbook of Neurosociology (Handbooks of Sociology and Social Research)
- The Handbook of Clinical Neuropsychology
- The Mind-Body Interface in Somatization: When Symptom Becomes Disease
- Innovative Therapeutic Life Story Work: Developing Trauma-Informed Practice for Working with Children, Adolescents and Young Adults
- Nervous Disease in Late Eighteenth-Century Britain: The Reality of a Fashionable Disorder: Volume 8 (Studies for the Society for the Social History of Medicine)
Additional info for Neuropsychological Rehabilitation of Childhood Brain Injury: A Practical Guide