By Celia Deane-Drummond,Heinrich Bedford-Strohm
Read Online or Download Religion and Ecology in the Public Sphere PDF
Best religious studies books
What's Ecumenism? How and while did it begin? What are its objectives and the way will they impact the way forward for the Christian church buildings? This booklet solutions those questions and examines the outstanding tale of latest encounters among Orthodox, Roman Catholic, Anglican, outdated Catholic, and such a lot Protestant church buildings.
A desirable and deeply informative learn that is going method past the conventional ‘all one race’ end. Combines sensitivity with a rejection of ‘political correctness’. This blow-by-blow travel of race-related concerns the world over, with amazingly apt anecdotes and analogies revealing a wealth of study and existence adventure, is in contrast to the other construction booklet you’ve ever learn.
The historiography of African religions and religions in Africa provides a notable shift from the learn of 'Africa as item' to 'Africa as Subject', therefore translating the topic from obscurity into the worldwide group of the educational examine of faith. This publication provides a special multidisciplinary exploration of African traditions within the learn of faith in Africa and the hot African diaspora.
Pairing cultural research in city contexts with interdisciplinary methods to political tradition, this booklet argues that fresh cultural construction in Spain grapples with the stipulations and percentages for social transformation in discussion with the continued predicament, neoliberal governance, and political tradition in Spain's democratic background.
- Women's Rites, Women's Mysteries: Intuitive Ritual Creation
- Spiritual Tourism: Travel and Religious Practice in Western Society (Continuum Advances in Religious Studies)
- Reincarnation Refuted - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense
- The Congrégation de Notre-Dame, Superiors, and the Paradox of Power, 1693-1796 (McGill-Queen's Studies in the History of Religion)
- God is Dead: Secularization in the West
- Desire as Symptom of Spiritual Yearning
Additional resources for Religion and Ecology in the Public Sphere