By Michael Wilcockson
This version of the Religious reports for universal front thirteen+ Revision Guide offers a precis of all prescribed previous and New testomony texts, including a entire research of the problems raised through each one in addition to a piece targeting modern matters.
An extra revision part covers the heritage, constitution and key ideals of the six significant international religions: Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism and Sikhism. students can ideal their examination procedure utilizing pattern examination questions incorporated within the ebook, and a complete word list defines the entire key phrases required at this level.
- recommended by way of ISEB
- Consolidates the main proof that scholars want to know for Syllabus A of the typical front exam
- transparent, bullet-point structure for ease of learning
- pattern examination questions try knowing and aid determine strengths and weaknesses
- complete thesaurus for speedy and straightforward reference
Read or Download Religious Studies for Common Entrance 13+ Revision Guide PDF
Best religious studies books
What's Ecumenism? How and whilst did it commence? What are its targets and the way will they impact the way forward for the Christian church buildings? This booklet solutions those questions and examines the awesome tale of recent encounters among Orthodox, Roman Catholic, Anglican, previous Catholic, and so much Protestant church buildings.
A desirable and deeply informative learn that is going means past the traditional ‘all one race’ end. Combines sensitivity with a rejection of ‘political correctness’. This blow-by-blow travel of race-related matters the world over, with amazingly apt anecdotes and analogies revealing a wealth of analysis and lifestyles adventure, is in contrast to the other production publication you’ve ever learn.
The historiography of African religions and religions in Africa provides a awesome shift from the research of 'Africa as item' to 'Africa as Subject', therefore translating the topic from obscurity into the worldwide group of the tutorial learn of faith. This publication provides a distinct multidisciplinary exploration of African traditions within the research of faith in Africa and the hot African diaspora.
Pairing cultural research in city contexts with interdisciplinary ways to political tradition, this e-book argues that contemporary cultural construction in Spain grapples with the stipulations and percentages for social transformation in discussion with the continuing hindrance, neoliberal governance, and political tradition in Spain's democratic historical past.
- Voices of Unbelief: Documents from Atheists and Agnostics: Documents from Atheists and Agnostics (Voices of an Era)
- Voices Of The Religious Left: A Contemporary Sourcebook
- Die Religionssoziologie Thomas Luckmanns - Privatisierung anstatt Säkularisierung (German Edition)
- The Religious and the Political
Additional info for Religious Studies for Common Entrance 13+ Revision Guide