By Vicki Noble
From the writer of the vintage Motherpeace–an inspiring and functional consultant for awakening women's shamanic therapeutic powers to heal ourselves and our planet.
Read Online or Download Shakti Woman: Feeling Our Fire, Healing Our World PDF
Similar religious studies books
What's Ecumenism? How and while did it commence? What are its objectives and the way will they impact the way forward for the Christian church buildings? This ebook solutions those questions and examines the awesome tale of latest encounters among Orthodox, Roman Catholic, Anglican, previous Catholic, and such a lot Protestant church buildings.
A desirable and deeply informative learn that is going approach past the conventional ‘all one race’ end. Combines sensitivity with a rejection of ‘political correctness’. This blow-by-blow journey of race-related concerns internationally, with amazingly apt anecdotes and analogies revealing a wealth of analysis and existence adventure, is not like the other production e-book you’ve ever learn.
The historiography of African religions and religions in Africa offers a notable shift from the examine of 'Africa as item' to 'Africa as Subject', therefore translating the topic from obscurity into the worldwide neighborhood of the tutorial examine of faith. This ebook offers a distinct multidisciplinary exploration of African traditions within the research of faith in Africa and the recent African diaspora.
Pairing cultural research in city contexts with interdisciplinary techniques to political tradition, this ebook argues that contemporary cultural creation in Spain grapples with the stipulations and percentages for social transformation in discussion with the continuing main issue, neoliberal governance, and political tradition in Spain's democratic background.
- The Social Gospel in Black and White: American Racial Reform, 1885-1912 (Studies in Religion)
- Die Religionssoziologie Thomas Luckmanns - Privatisierung anstatt Säkularisierung (German Edition)
- Spiritual Life. Poems on Several Divine Subjects, Relating Both to the Inward Experience and Outward Practice of Christianity
- Modern Inquisitions: Peru and the Colonial Origins of the Civilized World (a John Hope Franklin Center Book)
- A Hermeneutics of Religious Education
- Religion, Consumerism and Sustainability: Paradise Lost? (Consumption and Public Life)
Additional resources for Shakti Woman: Feeling Our Fire, Healing Our World