By Kenneth F. Swaiman,Stephen Ashwal,Donna M Ferriero,Nina F Schor,Richard S Finkel,Andrea L Gropman,Phillip L Pearl,Michael Shevell
Since 1975, Dr. Kenneth Swaiman’s vintage textual content has been the reference of choice for authoritative tips in pediatric neurology, and the sixth variation maintains this custom of excellence with thorough revisions that deliver you totally brand new with all that’s new within the box. 5 new sections, sixty two new chapters, four new editors, and a reconfigured layout make this a complete and clearly-written source for the experienced clinician in addition to the physician-in-training.
- Nearly 3,000 line drawings, pictures, tables, and boxes spotlight the textual content, make clear key recommendations, and make it effortless to discover details quickly.
- New content material includes 12 new epilepsy chapters, five new cerebrovascular chapters, and thirteen new neurooncology chapters, in addition to new chapters on neuroimmunology and neuromuscular problems, in addition to chapters desirous about scientific care (e.g., Counseling households, perform directions, Transitional Care, customized medication, distinct academic legislation, consequence Measurements, Neurorehabilitation, impression of desktop assets, and coaching Issues).
- Additional new chapters hide subject matters concerning the developmental connectome, stem cellphone transplantation, and mobile and animal versions of neurological sickness.
- Greatly increased sections to extend your wisdom of perinatal got and congenital issues, neurodevelopmental disabilities, pediatric epilepsy, and nonepileptiform paroxysmal issues and issues of sleep.
- Coverage of latest, rising, or arguable topics comprises developmental encephalopathies, non-verbal studying issues, and the pharmacological and destiny genetic remedy of neurodevelopmental disabilities.
Read or Download Swaiman's Pediatric Neurology E-Book: Principles and Practice PDF
Best internal medicine_1 books
Utilizing a case-based technique, Colorectal surgical procedure: medical Care and administration provides practical, scientific and professional counsel to demonstrate the easiest care and scientific administration of sufferers requiring colorectal surgical procedure for colorectal illness. Real-life situations illustrate the whole syllabus of GI/colorectal surgical procedure, being especially chosen to spotlight topical or debatable points of colorectal care.
O livro mantém o seu caráter prático no manejo das doenças cardiovasculares, sendo seu imperative objetivo o tratamento. Esta tão especial didática contribui para o fácil acesso aos temas abordados por parte de seus leitores: estudante de medicina, médicos e, em especial, os residentes.
This sensible consultant offers the main updated details at the program of non-pharmacological and actual healing measures, both used independently or together with pharmacotherapy, for the administration of osteoporosis. Pharmacotherapy continues to be the first remedy for osteoporosis, yet to enhance the biomechanical competence of bone and increase caliber of lifestyles, there should be extra entire administration technique related to non-pharmacological equipment.
You will discover that testosterone could increase many universal concerns and reduce morbidity and mortality in addition to reducing the variety of years residing with continual ailment
- Critical Issues in Head and Neck Oncology: Key concepts from the Fifth THNO Meeting
- Alzheimer's Disease, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Exame de Urina e de Fluidos Corporais de Graff (Portuguese Edition)
Additional info for Swaiman's Pediatric Neurology E-Book: Principles and Practice