By M.M. Khan,R. Al-Yahyai,F. Al-Said
Read or Download The Lime: Botany, Production and Uses PDF
Similar botany books
Curiosity in ethnobotany has elevated dramatically in recent times. the quest for brand new medicinal drugs through the pharmaceutical has grew to become to plant usual items and to ethnobotanical reviews as a primary step in bioprospecting. those reviews are creating a worthwhile contribution to the cataloguing of organic variety and for this reason to the conservation of endangered ecosystems and the human societies which rely on them.
Plant improvement and productiveness are negatively regulated by way of a variety of environmental stresses. Abiotic rigidity elements similar to warmth, chilly, drought, and salinity characterize key parts restricting agricultural productiveness all over the world. therefore, constructing crop crops having the ability to tolerate abiotic stresses is a serious want which calls for sleek novel innovations for the thorough knowing of plant reaction to abiotic stresses.
Assembly the world’s foodstuff safeguard problem would require a multi-national, collaborative attempt to combine the simplest study from technology, engineering and socioeconomics in order that technological advances can carry merits the place they're so much wanted. the current ebook covers the influence of significant environmental difficulties on crop creation and the way to deal with those matters for sustainable agriculture and enhancements of plants.
Managed setting guidance for Plant examine comprises the complaints of the managed Environments operating convention held in Madison, Wisconsin, on March 12-14, 1979. The papers suggest directions for measuring and reporting environmental stipulations in managed surroundings amenities that have an effect on plant progress, together with temperature, radiation, carbon dioxide, soil moisture, atmospheric moisture, and air move.
- Plant Roots: Growth, Activity and Interactions with the Soil
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Regulation in Plants: 52 (Advances in Botanical Research)
- Trickle Irrigation for Crop Production: Design, Operation and Management (Developments in Agricultural Engineering)
- Q’eqchi’ Maya Reproductive Ethnomedicine (SpringerBriefs in Plant Science)
- Allgemeine Geobotanik: Biogeosysteme und Biodiversität (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- CO2, Temperature, and Trees: Experimental Approaches (Ecological Research Monographs)
Extra resources for The Lime: Botany, Production and Uses