By Joan C. Borod
Read Online or Download The Neuropsychology of Emotion (Series in Affective Science) PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
There's a serious, bidirectional courting among sleep and cognition, but the literature during this zone is scattered, and it truly is strangely tricky to discover a complete assessment of the fundamental ideas, most modern discoveries, and notable demanding situations. This factor of growth in mind learn is divided over 2 volumes, bringing jointly state-of-the-art study at the subject within the uncomplicated, medical and technologies.
A neurobiological rationalization of self-awareness and the states of brain of seriously traumatized humans. Cultivation of emotional wisdom is tough, even for these folks no longer stricken through critical psychological disease. This e-book discusses the neurobiology at the back of emotional states and provides routines for constructing self information.
Very important analyzing for present and destiny addictions remedy cliniciansthis ebook synthesizes and integrates the increasing physique of information approximately mixed trauma/addiction therapy to particularly handle the desires of clinicians in dependancy remedy environmentsHere, in one resource, is a necessary assessment of trauma therapy for individuals in dependancy remedy settings.
Chorea: explanations and administration offers a finished and well timed replace for the wide range of neurological stipulations, either inherited and purchased, which lead to this universal hyperkinetic circulate disease. This ebook describes intimately the newest medical and etiological information about chorea.
- Handbook of Categorization in Cognitive Science
- ABC of Epilepsy (ABC Series)
- Mirror Neuron Systems: The Role of Mirroring Processes in Social Cognition (Contemporary Neuroscience)
- Open Minds: The Social Making of Agency and Intentionality (MIT Press)
- Challenging Behavior (International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities)
- The Other Brain: From Dementia to Schizophrenia, How New Discoveries about the Brain Are Revolutionizing Medicine and Science
Extra resources for The Neuropsychology of Emotion (Series in Affective Science)